Communications and Notifications
205 Summit St.
Richmond, MO 64085
Phone 816-776-5304 ext. 2
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 4:30 PM
To sign up for the latest happenings within Richmond Parks & Recreation, sign up for CITY NOTIFICATIONS by clicking HERE.
- After you click on the above, follow the instructions to sign up.
- Under “Message Groups”, make sure you put a “check mark” next to the Park and Recreation Announcements you want to receive.
- You may choose to have your notifications through text message and/or e-mail.
- City Notifications for Parks and Recreation will be sent out when registration forms are posted to our website, to remind people of registration deadlines, for game day/event cancellations or changes, for Southview Pool updates, and more!
- City Notifications will only be sent out if there is a game day/event change or cancellation (in Richmond), or if the pool is closed/hours different. If you do not receive a City Notification, games are still on as scheduled.
Inclement Weather Hotline: (816)776-5304 ext.3
This hotline is only updated if there is:
- a game day change or cancellation IN RICHMOND.
- a Richmond Parks and Recreation event or program cancellation or change.
- a Southview Pool closure, change to hours of operation, or pool event cancellation.
If the inclement weather hotline has not been updated, then activities/the pool/games in Richmond are still ON as scheduled (at the moment you call). It is always a good idea to call the inclement weather hotline before you leave for your activity/game in Richmond. If your game is in another town, please call the hosting town’s inclement weather hotline. Inclement weather hotlines for each town may be found on your game day schedule.
Richmond Parks & Recreation will also communicate with the community through our Social Media.