PLANNING AND LAND USE IMPORTANT FORMS
• Residential Permit Application Checklist
• Commercial Permit Application Checklist
• Application for Appeal, Board of Zoning Adjustment
• Application for Appeal, Building Code Commission
• Application for Change in Non-Conforming Use
• Application for Conditional Use
• Application for Final/Minor Plat
• Application for Preliminary Plat
• Application for Rezoning
• Application for Vacating Alley, Street or Utility Easement
• Application for Variance
DEVELOPMENT IMPACT FEES
Upon construction of a building or house not currently connected to city water/sewer service, an impact fee is charged for impaction of the system.
• Sewer Impact Fees
Residential unit connection charge
Water usage of less than 5,000 gallons
Water usage of 5,000 to less than 25,000 gallons
Water usage of 25,000 to less than 75,000 gallons
Water usage over 75,000 gallons
All estimated amounts shall be reviewed after six (6) months of usage to determine an average. If average falls over estimated usage, applicant will be billed for remainder.
• Water Impact Fees
1. Connection charge:
Lines up to one (1) inch shall be $600.00
Lines over one (1) inch shall be $1,200.00
Sidewalk and Drainage Improvement Programs
Sidewalk and Drainage Improvement Program Page
Garage Sale Licenses
A $10.00 license is required to hold a garage sale or any type of sale where multiple items of personal property on property zoned and occupied as a residence and is subject to certain rules and regulations regarding times, number of sales, signs, etc.
• Do You Need A Building Permit?
• Pool Permit Information
***2015 IBC Swimming Pool Enclosures and Safety***
• Are You Planning on Building a Fence?
• Are You Planning on Renovating Your Residence?
• New Business Information
Farmers Market Information
Farmers Market Page