Restore Richmond Home Improvement Grant Program.
Beginning in 2022, the City of Richmond in partnership with Community Bank of Missouri and Missouri Farm & Home Insurance, developed the Restore Richmond program. This initiative provides eligible residents UP TO $2,000 to begin restoring and improving the exterior of their home.
WHAT CAN IT BE USED FOR?
Eligible items include:
- Exterior Painting
- Replacement of shutters, siding, & gutters
- Repairs to windows, fences, exterior doors and chimneys
- Exterior modifications to aid physically disabled persons such as ramps & handrails
- Removal of small structures & dead trees
WHO CAN APPLY?
Any Richmond homeowner who lives in the residence they wish to improve. Income restrictions apply.
WHAT CAN’T IT BE USED FOR?
Ineligible items such as:
- New Construction
- Expansion or interior remodeling
- Any interior changes
- Pools, saunas, or hot tubs
- Water or Sewer Lines
- Seasonal yard maintenance or landscaping
For a full list of eligible/ineligible projects and guidelines, please visit the program guide.