The City of Richmond is proud to introduce the
Restore Richmond Home Improvement Grant Program.
Beginning in 2022, the City of Richmond in partnership with Community Bank of Missouri and Missouri Farm & Home Insurance, developed the Restore Richmond program. This initiative provides eligible residents UP TO $2,000 to begin restoring and improving the appearance of their home.
WHAT CAN IT BE USED FOR?
Eligible items include:
- Exterior Painting
- Replacement of shutters, siding, & gutters
- Repairs to windows, fences, exterior doors and chimneys
- Exterior modifications to aid physically disabled persons such as ramps & handrails
- Removal of small structures & dead trees
WHO CAN APPLY?
Any Richmond homeowner who lives in the residence they wish to improve. Income restrictions apply.
WHAT CAN’T IT BE USED FOR?
Ineligible items such as:
- New Construction
- Expansion or interior remodeling
- Any interior changes
- Pools, saunas, or hot tubs
- Water or Sewer Lines
- Seasonal yard maintenance or landscaping
For a full list of eligible/ineligible projects and guidelines, please visit the program guide.