Please read and acknowledge the following terms and conditions and fill out the form below.
Terms and Conditions:
• By completing this enrollment form, you are choosing to receive your City of Richmond
utility bill electronically and will not be receiving a utility bill by mail.
• You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting the City.
• Once enrolled in the E-Bill program, you are responsible for ensuring receipt of the email.
The City will email your utility bill to the email address that you provide, and if you fail to
receive it, you are still responsible for all charges on the account by the due date. While
the City makes every attempt, it cannot ensure any electronic delivery.
• To update or change your email address, you must complete a new Authorization for
Utility E-Bill form.
• Failure to receive or view the bill or failure to notify the City of any email address
changes does not waive penalties or fees and the account will still be subject for
disconnection due to non-payment. Automatic bill pay options are available.
• If you use spam filters for emails, please add the City’s email address to your
approved senders list: email@example.com.